Friday, November 13, 2009

Waxing? Please help me!?

Ok, so I HATE body hair, it just dosn't seem clean to me, and people look (and feel) way better without it. Sadly, when it comes to my own, I'm having trouble. I've tried shaving and bladeless products like veet and nair but I'm just left with ugly ingrown hairs and hair shadows, not cool.



I even spent an entire paycheck on one of those at home laser hair removal things - not only does it like hardly work, but it takes forever and is really painful!



Is waxing a possible fix? I haven't heard anything about it leaving ingrown hairs or hair shadows, and I don't see how it could, but is it easy and affordable? Can you recommend a product, or a company that would ship a free sample in the mail?



I am a latino with a medium skin tone and dark hair, if that makes a difference (O'm told it does with some products).



Waxing? Please help me!?

Just try professional laser hair removal.



Waxing? Please help me!?

electrolysis? it's supposed to be permanent and i think you can get it in lots of salons.



Waxing? Please help me!?

I agree with the other answerers that electrolosis sounds like a good option for you.



I get my eyebrows waxed at the same salon I get my hair cut at. I'd recommend getting it done at a salon before you try it on your own. I find it difficult to do by myself. I've never tried waxing a larger part of me - like my legs. I tried Nads once, and it didn't really do a great job. I find most hair removal gimmicks to be more about seperating me from my money than my hair.



Waxing? Please help me!?

OK if you want to try a wax try the brand "RIKY". You can heat it in the microwave for a VERY short time and then spread in on and use the cloths to remove the hair. Until you get used to it, it is very painful but you stay smooth longer. You can also try day spas that perform waxing procedures. It can be quite expensive but I have ALWAYS been satisfied.



Waxing? Please help me!?

Plucking (tweezing), Shaving, Depilatory creams and Waxing are temporary hair removal methods.



Waxing usually lasts for 3 weeks, but it is painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment