Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

Im a lady, and i haven't ever had the best of luck when i shave down there. I always get ingrown hairs and stuff...what is your suggestion. I have dark hair...so shaving in the direction of the hair growth doesn't do so great...cuz you can see the hair right through the skin...so yea..i like the look and the feel of being shaven...but 2 days later, i have red bumps really bad where the crease is on the inside of the leg....and every now and then i get the ingrown hairs at the top...but anyways...what is your suggestion?



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

Waxing if you don't want to see any roots.



Otherwise, get a good skin conditioning cream (I use Coochy Creme...$18/bottle, buy it online or at an "adult" store) to use when shaving.



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

Don't shave there unless you have to have surgery.



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

I kno what you mean



I dunno dood you prolly just gotta b careful how you do it and maybe put lotion or something?



i dunno this is a strange subject lol



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

umm i would try different methods, like waxing, cause i have the same problem and shaving really dosent work!! i no it sux,



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

You're going to want to use a better shaving cream or use Dove soap. You also may want to make certain you are using a brand new razor, not one that you've been using on your legs. I suggest the Venus razor it works great and has aloe on it while you shave.



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

I have the same exact problems with shaving there. Bumps, missed spots and all that jazz. If you aren't so shy and really find a good place where you feel comfortable with the people there, go get waxed. You won't have to worry about those problems and the hair will slowly grow back.



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

Go on to pure romance website they have a product called coochy you will never get razor bumps I am telling you I would get them so bad I just wanted to not shave at all!! Also try stuff called bikini zone right after you shave it is like a aftershave for down there....



Matthew is right also I use my hubbys aftershave burns like you would not believe but that works also!!



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

better not shave.i tried it b4 and it doesnt feel comfortable when the hair grows....



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

Im Boy but I once I got a lot of red bumps and the time I shave I use Mens After shave When I was done and I didn't get any



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

Brush the hair before shaving it. It helps it not to curl back into the skin and become an ingrown hair. No matter what anyone says, pull the skin and shave the same area in different directions. I shave each area once up, once down, left AND right. Also, shave more than once! Do it again the next day and more often (every day or every few days). I will give you a chance to catch ingrown hairs that are just starting and shave them again. Make sure you lotion up after wards.



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

I understand how you feel. It can be uncomfortable.. Try going slow and easy. Try to get it all at once, so you won't have to shave again for a couple of days.



Good luck.



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

I have only shaved a few times. The one way to control bumps is baby powder and lots of it. It makes you smooth and keeps you dry. I would never wax the actual pubic hair (too painful thanks...). Using Nair is great but it can cause a rash if your sensitive. Having someone else do it is also much safer.



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

You need to use a sharp/new razor, and some good shaving cream. You might be able to find a good shaving cream at a quality sex store or online. I would also keep in mind that ingrown hairs are just inevitable, so try not to shave everyday, and use hot water before (to get the pores open) and cold water to rinse.



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

Stop using a razor and use hair removing cream like nair, sally hanse,. After you shave, dont scratch it if it itches and keep the area cool and clean to prevent bumps. Follow the instructions carefully and wait the prescribed number of minutes and be sure to avoid labia and the "inside"



Asking the Ladies: shaving down there?

You should buy shaving gel for men such as sensitive because mens hairs has a more coarse texture. Or buying a product that is made for " down there" . Also Nioxon Scalp Thearapy which is a conditonar but can be used as a lotion will help prevent ingrown hairs. It's a little pricey but it's worth it! Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment