Sunday, November 15, 2009

How do I get rid of these bumps on my pubic area?

i have these bumps on my area and i know its ingrown hair. but what exactly is that? but when it grows the pimples on my pubic area, no hair grows. how do i fix this? how do i get rid of them? becasue they are annoying.. and sometimes hurt



are there really easy tricks that dont invovle any medicine?



i already popped it a few times so uh what next?



How do I get rid of these bumps on my pubic area?

Just because you use shaving cream down there, dosen't mean you cant get ingrown hairs. An ingrown hair is formed when the hair doesn't break the skin, and continues to grow in the hair follicle. Best treatment is to take a warm bath, soak for a bit, then exfoliate with a loofa. Dry the area well, and apply neosporin to anything that may have opened during exfoliating.



The bumbs should go away. Make sure you use a new razor when ever you shave that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment