Sunday, November 15, 2009

What is the best razor out there!?

Right now I use intuition and its alrite. But I need to know really good razors. And plus I heard that mens razors are really good because they are designed to get ingrown hairs and because mens hair usually grows really fast. SUGGESTIONS?



What is the best razor out there!?

The Venus razor works really good! I am in love with it! I get 0 cuts and it makes my legs smooth because it has a lotion/moisturizer in it. Get the Venus Breeze from any store near by. well good luck, im sure youll love it! :)



~Ashley



What is the best razor out there!?

Venus $10 at Walmart.



What is the best razor out there!?

I'd say a electric razor with a nice smooth head. That's what I use and it works pretty well!!



What is the best razor out there!?

Try Gilette, or Venus Breeze works well and very gentle. I've never tried mens razors, but hair removal kits also work well.



What is the best razor out there!?

I personally use Venus. It works good. Venus Devine



What is the best razor out there!?

try the mach3 it has revolutionized razors. plenty of articles on google about it



What is the best razor out there!?

Shickautro or Gillete don't mind me i don't know how to spell it, after all i am a girl.



What is the best razor out there!?

Try using a K-Bar.



What is the best razor out there!?

Schick Quatro is the absolute best... I don't know why eveyone is saying Venus, it's not that great. Especially the Venus Breeze, I'd rather use a single blade razor than shave with that thing again!



What is the best razor out there!?

I used to swear by that Intuition razor, but I have discovered that new Venus Breeze with the moisturizing shaving strips on each side and I absolutely love it. It is not as bulky as the Intuition. I recommend you getting one ASAP. At Wal-Mart right now they have a little pack that has the razor, fingernail polish, toe separators, and cute little stickers in it for like five dollars. Go and get one girl. It is awesome. Hope this helps. :)



What is the best razor out there!?

I agree Venus is the best and using a shave gel with it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment