Sunday, November 15, 2009

Strange Lump?

Um if anyone might know this before I go see a doctor I am kind of quite worried about this but here goes.



I kinda just noticed a bump in my left pubic area, and it doesn't really seem like a zit or anything and its not red or anything but looks a little swollen. And it feels like something is under the skin.



But when I attempt to squeeze it and feel around it I can feel this little weird round thing under their kinda, and each time when I press on it, it kinda hurts a little a little medium type pain.



And heres another thing I have a type of habit were sometimes when I pull my pubic hairs out at times? I know its kinda really weird but I kinda have something really weird were I have different types of habits. And Im not sure maybe this could of caused an infection or ingrown hair?



So if anyone could help me with this I would be very appreciated with what you all would say before I go and see the doctor.



I just dont want it to be cancer at such a young age :(



Strange Lump?

That little pea-size "lump" is going to continue to grow. In all likely hood, it is just like an oil gland that didn't break its way out of your skin..However, you do need to have a doctor cut it out. He will do it right in his office. The longer you let it go, the chances improve that it will become infected. So, don't hesitate. Call any doctor.



Strange Lump?

i pull my pubs out too when im like peeing or jus when im bored no worries.



as for the lump i dont know might jus be an in grown hair or something. i dont think its serious



Strange Lump?

Um, i kind of had the same problem as you buddy, let me guess, is it in the lower part of the testicle? If yes, then its probably a tube that carries sperm out of the testicles that has sperm "stuck" in there and couldnt get out. I would go see a doctor because if its not that then it could be something serious, good luck man.



Strange Lump?

There are several things this could be. First and foremost though, don't worry. Chances are it is something minor, possibly a bad ingrown hair (those can become minorly infected - hence the lump - and the hair could be the wierd round thing you're feeling since it usually would be coiled and encased in waxy bacterial growth/white blood cells etc...). This is particularly possible since you mentioned you pull out your pubic hairs occasionally, as the regrowing hair might have a higher chance of being ingrown. It may also be a minor cyst of some kind (your doctor can either remove it, or if it's harmless he may leave it).



Things like this happen more than you realize, but it's good that you're aware of it, and that you're seeking help for it. My best advice would be to seek medical attention when you can. While personally it doesn't sound like it could be cancer, based on my knowledge, i'm no expert. However, your doctor is, and will be able to tell you exactly what it is and what steps need to be taken to get rid of it.



Best of luck, and get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment