Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What can I do about uncomfortable ingrown pubic hairs?

When I try to pull them out its painful and leaves an ugly scar. My obgyn said it was from shaving but I stopped shaving almost 8 months ago and I still get them. Is there a better alternative to disecting and pulling them out. I want my vagina to be pretty again.



What can I do about uncomfortable ingrown pubic hairs?

I tend to only have them when shaving, but use a moisuriser regularly. This can help soften the skin to make it easier for the hair to grow straight through.



In the mean time- squeezing like a pimple- and tweezers have been my only salvation.



What can I do about uncomfortable ingrown pubic hairs?

Pls don't try and pull them out. When I get pimples in that area I have to let a dr do it because if I try to do it it hurts too much.



But I agree with the other poster about using a moisturizer, that can be of some help. Something like baby oil can be good.



Check with your dr for additional suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment