Friday, November 13, 2009

I got a large red bump on my bum?

i got a what to my looks like a ingrown hair on my bum and yes i have hair on my bum so it seems to me thats what it would be but its really large and it goes underneath the skin and it fell like a ball and it is puss filled ans i kinda scared i dont know how to get rid of it and its embarrassing can somebody shed some like on my problem and how can i get rid of my hair for a long period of time with out getting ingrown hairs ? thanks



I got a large red bump on my bum?

It's probably a boil. You better read this link for info;



http://www.lpch.org/DiseaseHealthInfo/He...



I got a large red bump on my bum?

you can wax ur ***....if you do it enough, ur hair wont grow back as thick...wich would help with the ingrown hairs. BUT waxing can cause ingrown hairs....so yeah.



I got a large red bump on my bum?

sounds like you shaved your **** and got an ingrown hair, maybe even a pimple or something. just keep it clean and dont play with it.



I got a large red bump on my bum?

laser removal can get rid if the hair....maybe nair will be cheaper. I would go to the doctor to get that hair pulled out, you dont want that to get infected also the doctor will pull the hair out a special way which allows the pore to heal correctly so you dont have the same problem again...last this could be a pimple may not be a hair in their



I got a large red bump on my bum?

lol



I got a large red bump on my bum?

well, you need to get the hair out from under the skin. put a washcloth soaked in hot water on it for about 10 minutes, twice a day until it gets better. be careful not to burn your skin. as for hair removal...i suggest that you have it waxed off. don't do this yourself. have a professional do it. they can also recommend products to prevent ingrown hairs such as bikini zone or tend skin. good luck and don't be too embarrassed..it happens to the best of 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment