Sunday, November 15, 2009

Waxing for black & mixed race girls???

Hey, I'm going to be getting my legs, underarms and bikini line waxed for the first time soon. I'm not worried about the hair on my legs as it thin and straight. But as I'm mixed race the hair under my arms %26amp; in my bikini region is thick %26amp; curly...So I was wondering if this means it will hurt more or have more complications ingrown hairs etc. I would be glad to hear from people with thick curly hair that get waxed lol! thanx



Waxing for black %26amp; mixed race girls???

Will be painful the first time and you may experience some ingrowing hairs later.



Speak to the beautician on the day of your appointment about this.



Good Luck - it only stings for an instant and a little cream afterward will soothe it - (non perfumed best)



Waxing for black %26amp; mixed race girls???

Heya im mixed race and have natrually afro curly hair :0) , Ive had one bikini wax and it was pretty quick and not painfull jus shocking u dnt ave tym 2 feel the pain the pain came afterwards lol but went the pain went away pretty quick and there was no complications with hair at all it was great it stayed that way for 3 and a half weeks, alot better than shaving as it gets rashy n spotty and in rown hairs plus it dusnt last more than a day definatley do it again because I can have the same lady plus she said its better for mixed race people to have it done as theres actually less risk of ingrown hair and rash etc plus it lasts longer :0) hope this helps xxx



Waxing for black %26amp; mixed race girls???

Make sure you exfoliate the area each day afterwards and this should reduce the chances and number of ingrown hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment