Sunday, November 15, 2009

How to get nice legs?

Hey everyone,



I have some problems keeping me from having nice legs:



1) I use an epilator (Epilady Classic - the coil one) but sometimes it only breaks the hair and makes stubble. How do I get rid of the stubble? Do I need a new epilator that uses rotating tweezers? I don't want to shave.



2) I have some scars on my legs from flea bites and ingrown hairs caused by shaving. I've had them for a while and they are fading, but very slowly. How do I get rid of them?



3) My legs are only tanned on the bottom half but the tan is uneven. My thighs are white. How do I get my whole legs nice and evenly tanned?



4) I am quite happy with the shape of my legs, but I wouldn't mind slimming them down slightly, especially the thighs and calves. Do you know any exercises that would help?



Thanks for your answers.



How to get nice legs?

seems to me like your to insecure with your legs. don't worry, everyone is. When you shave your legs, you don't really have to use a razor. There are many shaving products, such as Nair, which you only spray on, and it will dissolve your hairs. Or you can try waxing strips . then buy some good lotion, and that will help your skin feel smoother and help all those cuts. and for that tan, put some tanning lotion on, and go to the beach and get your tan on[; just make sure not to go in the sun to long. Then run a few miles in the moring, running reshapes your legs.



good luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment