Friday, November 13, 2009

Help it's girl stuff!!?

I am freakin' out. I have a blister like bump on the lip of my vagina. It's small it might be an ingrown hair. So girls I was wondering have you ever had and ingrown hair down there and what was it like so I can compare?



Help it's girl stuff!!?

I get them sometimes.



Just apply a hot water compress to it %26amp; keep an eye on it. Watch to see if pus comes out.



If it keeps coming back, you may have an infection that needs to be looked at. Don't panick yet....



Help it's girl stuff!!?

I have had an ingrown hair down there. Just try to pop it, squeeze it and see if anything comes out. If you get more see a doctor? Are you sexually active?



Help it's girl stuff!!?

Have you had unprotected sex? it could be an STI. You should get it checked out just in case



Ingrown hair around the vagina could become serious as well. If it becomes infected you could die. Go get it checked out for safety's sake, okay?



Is it sore? ingrown hairs hurt and usually swell a little.



Help it's girl stuff!!?

People also can get boils down there, which is kind of like a large, and usually painful if you mess with it, pimple-like thing. If that's what it is, you can actually either put a needle through it or squeeze it until it bursts. Yes, it can be a bit painful, but it gets rid of them. (make sure you sterilize the needle)



Help it's girl stuff!!?

My friend's mom is a gynecologist and this same thing happened to me. I worried too, and then she told me that the closer outside the vagina it is, it could be a zit (I know, it's really disgusting.) Hold a warm wash cloth to it, don't pop it, and just wait for it to leave. And try not to tell anyone lol.



Help it's girl stuff!!?

Hey i had that once before and people told me it was a pimple it was gross to hear but apperently its true so it could be that.



Help it's girl stuff!!?

If it is an ingrown hair, try and tweeze the hair out (pluck it). That will help 1) get rid of the ingrown hair and 2) get out any puss/infection. Good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment