Sunday, November 15, 2009

... Girls only, please.?

Ahh this is a very awkward question.



but... what is the best way to remove hair... down there?



My friend tried shaving and said that she cut herself and got ingrown hairs and stuff...



and I have tried nair, but it ended up irritating my skin...



I've asked my mother, but she has never tried to get rid of it before...



please help...



... Girls only, please.?

The ability to shave or use products like Nair without complications varies from woman to woman. Some can do it effortlessly, no rash, no cuts, no ingrown hairs, no discomfort whatsoever. Others, possibly like yourself, can't find a comfortable solution. For women like you, the best you might be able to do is to TRIM. Just keep the hair shorter. Relax and take your time and you can avoid injury.



If you haven't tried anything yet, start with shaving. See how you make out. If you got a nasty rash, let it heal completely, let the hairs grow back, then try Nair or similar product. See how you make out with it. Finally if both fail, you can try waxing , which may not work out for you either, or trimming.



Sorry, but you are going to have to experiment just like the rest of us! Good luck!



... Girls only, please.?

I used to shave on a regular basis but now when I am controlling the growth of the hair in the pubic area I trim. My doctor asked that I trim the hairs instead because of the fact that I could have more problems with ingrown hairs.



Some women wax the area as well.



I would recommend checking with your doctor as well to see what additional suggestions they may have.



... Girls only, please.?

just go for a brazilian, its only painful the first time and then the pain is less the next time at least that way you will be hair free downstairs....



... Girls only, please.?

im sorry i know im a guy but my girl freind waxes or trims



... Girls only, please.?

Hi, i find the best way is to cut off as much as poss, then use an epilady,the first it hurts, but then you can do it the next time and it will not hurt so much, and it lasts for about 6 weeks, good luck



... Girls only, please.?

Waxing... that's the best.. hot wax... just be real careful though... it's neat ... but it hurts a lot...



... Girls only, please.?

waxing is the best way...



there are so many products for waxing..



u can always go to a saloon or a special place for waxing...i'm 13 and i never tried it thought...cant wait..



... Girls only, please.?

I shave and haven't had any problems with it. I am scared of waxing and using depilatory creams. So I just lather up well, take my time, and use a good razor.



... Girls only, please.?

use veet ( u can get it frm stores )



all u gotta do is put it on ur hairs and leave for 5 minuted and wash it off wiv warm water



it will feel very smooth and no hairs will grow until after 2 - 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment