Sunday, November 15, 2009

My eww friend...HAHA?

my friend came up to me today and asked me if shave down there....kind personal but whatever....she asked me if i get got ingrown hair down there...okkkk even more personal....well she was telling me she shaved like a few months ago and got an ingrown hair and it caused a pimple that always has puss coming out ewwwwww....she wants me to ask you peps if anyone knows a way to get rid of it since its really deep( whatever that means)...



My eww friend...HAHA?

obgyn for most comfort



Dr.. at least consult.. sounds painfully uncomfortable



.....



soak in warm bathes with Epsom salts.. the heat and salts will draw it out *the ingrown hair* and maybe it will uh.. drain for the last time



My eww friend...HAHA?

its better to have it waxed and use a treatment for ingrown.



or even have it epilated.



My eww friend...HAHA?

A doctor can make a tiny incision with a scalpel and get it out.



Some ppl use a very thin needle to dig it out, but I don't recommend that for obvious reasons of infection and injury dangers.



My eww friend...HAHA?

Ummm can you say D O C T O R???

No comments:

Post a Comment