Friday, November 13, 2009

Bikini area???

I don't like to have hair in or around the bikini area but I am not sure of how to take care of it. I have shaved with soap and shaving cream with the hair and against it and I still get the bumps and ingrown hairs. I would like to know if there is any way to get rid of the hair without fast regrowth or bumps.



Bikini area???

Try waxing. but dont burn yourself.



Bikini area???

Wax on. . . wax off. . .



Bikini area???

a bikini wax!!they hurt like hell though



Bikini area???

if those expensive bikini waxes freak you out. try veet. i think it's bladeless and people say it works



Bikini area???

Get a washcloth and soak it in very hot water, as hot as you can stand, and then press it to your bikini area. Do this a couple of times; the warmth and moisture will help open the hair follicles and give you a better shave. Use a lanolin-rich shaving cream, or baby oil; NEVER use soap, which will dry your skin quickly and cause irritation. When you are shaved, apply the hot, moist washcloth again, and then rub lotion over the whole area twice a day, ideally after a shower (or do the washcloth thing again) in order to seal moisture into your skin. Do this each time you shave the area and the irritation will be less each time, and when the hair grows back it will be softer and easier to shave.



But yes, if you want longer-term hair removal, you have to get a brazilian wax or laser hair removal.



Bikini area???

Jergens Shave Minimizing Lotion.



Bikini area???

What ever you do....DO NOT do the at home waxing...bad idea. I always think that I can do everything myself, and I usually can do my nails..hair color..and things like that, but the at home waxing.....I am warning you....don't ever do it! eeeek.



Bikini area???

NAIR

No comments:

Post a Comment