Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

okay like my legs looks like crocodile scales, dont say lotion because i read other similar questions and people say use oatmeal lotion and i do!! but lotion only helps with the dryness or the skin, not the scales!! If i apply the faux tanning lotion or just spray tan, will it cover up the scales?! oh and sorry, another question, I have bumpy stuffs on my thigh area, I think its ingrown hair, I pull the hair out but its still red and bbumpy!! help ive got major skin issues.. lol please and thanks!!



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

On your thighs- it is a vitamin A deficiency called hyperkeritinization (your skin is not sluffing the dead cells like it needs to so it gets aggravated, bumpy %26amp; red) Try exfoliating w/ salt or sugar (which is more gentle) to help relief the bumps. Invest in a really nice lotion or buy pure jojoba oil which is excellent for dry skin because skin will absorb the oil because it matches the molecular structure of sebum in our skin. You can use this all over your body for more softness. You can find it at a health food store %26amp; it doesn't cost a lot. You want it to be quite yellow because this means it has been distilled less to it absorbs more slowly.



Scaly skin- no self tanners will not hide this. It will make it more apparent which you don't want. Try the jojoba oil %26amp; see if this will help. You are terribly dry! Drink plenty of water, cut out caffeine as much as possible (it dehydrates you), increase your fatty acids (omega 3 fish oil capsules). Olive oil is an excellent moisturizer too if you can't find jojoba. For both oils, a little goes a long way. I like to mix my oils w/ a bit of water in a spray bottle, this way I can just mist it on me when I am getting out of the shower. Don't take a hot, hot shower because the heat %26amp; the chlorine in the water make you more dry. One more tip, use a humidifier in your room at night. One that boils the water is best to help w/ dryness. Hope this is helpful!



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

No, it will make it worse. Exfoliate and lotion, i like the nivea for dry skin.



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

Sounds like it is time for a doctor's appointment.



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

I doubt it, I would be afraid it would make it more noticeable



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

ewwwww. You can't just "cover up" scales. You need to start a heavy moisturizing regime and see a dermatologist in case you have excema or something of that nature.



Just wear pants and save everyone a lot of pain.



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

fake tans will most likely make it stand out more unfortunatly.you should go see a doctor they have all sorts of stuff for skin problems.i mean you dont want to look like an orange crocodile



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

I think that bumpy stuff on your theigh area is eczema



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

maybe you should try different lotion cause i used this face lotion before and it made my skin even more dry



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

Honesty, really its a bad idea. spray tanning and sunless tanning lotion comes off when the skin flakes off, so you will be left with brown patches instead of an allover color



I have scaly skin!! will faux tanning cover it up??

You may have eczema or psoriasis. Go to a dermatologist or even a regular doctor. Do not use any tanning method. U could make your skin worse! Use as little chemicals as possible. Try some natural products and your skin condition may improve. Also, something many people don't realize is that the water from your shower could cause bad skin. Look into a shower filter!

No comments:

Post a Comment