Sunday, November 15, 2009

HPV? Something else??

So a month or two ago I noticed a bump along my underwear/bikini line. It went away after about two weeks. It had felt like a pimple but it wouldn't pop and it wasn't sore. A week and a half ago I noticed two on the opposite side. Again it looks like two small pimples but they cannot be popped. These ones are kind of sore.



I haven't been sexually active for a year, so I feel like it prooobably is not HPV, but what else could it be?



It is along the bikini line, and I do shave, so it could be an ingrown hair but I don't see a hair sticking out of the bump. (though it's kind of hard to see due to where it is)



And thoughts? Advice? I have a doc. appt tomorrow but I'm getting nervous.



HPV? Something else??

Irritated pore. Happens when your panty line rubs against the area. I got them so much that my doctor suggested I switch to boy-short undies or no undies at all, lol. In most cases, you will be totally ignorant of having HPV.... Sounds like you just have some annoyed pores. A pimple does not have to come to head or pop in order to be considered a pimple.



Oh, and another thing. Pimples on the bikini area don't act the same as pimples on, say, your face. The skin is very different. It can take a lot longer to go away, especially if it keeps getting irritated.



HPV? Something else??

I also get these from shaving and rubbing from my pantyline. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment