Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How can I improve this? (Electric razors)?

I have ingrown hairs all scattered around the sides and back of scalp. The hot wash cloth trick made alot of my ingrown ahirs in the back of my hair emit this white hair follicle. I then pick it out when it dries and it goes away. My main concern are these bumps. I still have some bumps but they are beneath my skin but are visible. I also had bumps on my side with black hair (my hair color) stick out of the bumps, is this good? When they look buried, does that mean the process is healing, as for my other question, do electric razors cause ingrown hairs? As i have this circle type ona nd you are supposed to shave against the grain.



How can I improve this? (Electric razors)?

I really don't have an answer to your question. I am assuming that you get these bumps on the back of your neck area because your hair cut is like a buzz cut almost. My fiance has this problem too. He has had it since he started shaving his hair this way for the military. He went to see a doctor and they prescribed penicillin for the bumps. It went away but I don't think there is anything you can do to avoid it because your hair is probably a bit curly right at the back of your neck. I'm sorry I hope this helps you. I know that he uses the Neutrogena after shave balm cream stuff. It has an active acid ingredient that helps to prevent razor bumps. I know it's for your face but he puts a little on that area to help reduce the bumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment