Friday, November 13, 2009

Bikini area shaving!?

I shave, and I deal with the typical razor burn and ingrown hairs, but this time I got an ingrown hair right on top of a strech mark that is already on top of damaged skin!... what can I do??? please help it hurts a lot!!!!



Bikini area shaving!?

ointments can help for it to heal.



med like ib prohine (SP)can work for pain.



another thing, dont deal with it anymore.



You should use a better: razor, shaving cream and anything else you do. I used to make my skin bleed alot by shaving the bikini area but now i use a relly good razor and baby oil and directly after i get out i rub vitamin E on that area.



try other things so this doesnt happen anymore



Bikini area shaving!?

been there done that



take a warm bath and give it a little sqweeze ,



stop shaving wax it instead



kills but only once every 6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment