Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I got a Brazilian wax for vacation. Now I'm getting ingrown hairs. What is the best way to stop

Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate!



I got a Brazilian wax for vacation. Now I'm getting ingrown hairs. What is the best way to stop this?

what are ingrown hairs?



I got a Brazilian wax for vacation. Now I'm getting ingrown hairs. What is the best way to stop this?

pluck them out and use an exfoliating cleanser/scrub



I got a Brazilian wax for vacation. Now I'm getting ingrown hairs. What is the best way to stop this?

Ingrown hairs are not nice after waxing anywhere on the body but in the bikini area is not good at all.



You need to exfoliate and if necessary pull out the ingrown hairs with a pair of needle-nosed tweezers designed to remove ingrown hairs. Make sure you sterilise the tweezers and the area of skin to be tweezed with alcohol swabs before and after you tweeze. Do the job in a well lit area so that you can see what you are doing - needle sharp objects and the genital area don't go very well together in the dark.



In future exfoliate before treatment and after once the redness has subsided, in other words, not immediately after treatment.



I got a Brazilian wax for vacation. Now I'm getting ingrown hairs. What is the best way to stop this?

pull them out and use antibacterial cream or you can put acne cream on them this works too



I got a Brazilian wax for vacation. Now I'm getting ingrown hairs. What is the best way to stop this?

Go to a beauty supply store and get a bottle of TendSkin. It is the best thing I have found for ingrown hairs. The directions on the bottle - it works wonders.



I got a Brazilian wax for vacation. Now I'm getting ingrown hairs. What is the best way to stop this?

Ingrown hairs are discussed below.

No comments:

Post a Comment