Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Major dilemma with upper lip. HELP!?

I am a 17 year old female with a 5 o clock shadow on her upper lips! Help it鈥檚 the most embarrassing thing!!!!! Ok well, I started accutane august 2006 and stopped using it at the end of October 2006. While that time on it, I wasn鈥檛 allowed to do anything to the facial hair. No Laser, waxing threading or anything because the skin is really sensitive when accutane is in your body. Knowing this, I resorted to shaving my face!! I know, I know it was the most foolish thing ever!!! I shaved from august all the way up to April-May 2007 because I had no other choice. I didn鈥檛 start any hair removing following October because you have to wait another 6 months for the Accutane to leave your body. So, then in april-may 2007 I started laser again. I was so relieved to go back because this dark shadow started forming above my upper lip. I thought it would go away with laser but guess what?? It didn鈥檛, I was soo upset! Because it looks like a mustache. The funny thing is, even after 5 treatments of laser it still hasn鈥檛 gone away. Also, there is absolutely no hair on my upper lip and it can鈥檛 be ingrown hairs because then I would have bumps on my upper lip. I know that it鈥檚 because of shaving all that time. The hair grew back thicker and thicker and I have dark hair soo it started appearing dark. Shaving also doesn鈥檛 take away hair from the roots so, half of the hair got shaved while the other half stayed beneath the surface of my skin. When I feel my upper lip there鈥檚 noo hair on it and even no bumps. So, what is this dark shadow above my upper lip?? I am seriously in dire need of help. I鈥檝e tried everything..from鈥endskin to bleach! I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP!!!



Major dilemma with upper lip. HELP!?

You can go get it waxed, or you can even try face threading. Where they use thread to pull the hair out from the root. Whatever you do, don't shave!!



Major dilemma with upper lip. HELP!?

Yeah I have the same problem...But not as bad...Its just like a little shadow or whatever but it still looks like a mustache right? I am waiting to see other answers too. Good luck.



Major dilemma with upper lip. HELP!?

After shaving your upper lip, the skin has gotten darker. This happens when you begin to shave anything, the skin gets darker. It seems like you need to just wear makeup that matches your skin tone to conceal the darkness.



Good luck.



Major dilemma with upper lip. HELP!?

i have to too but i don't bother with it i do remove the hair there though.



i say don't worry about it, there are many other things to fuss about.

No comments:

Post a Comment